If you’ve been injured in a car accident, it is important to get in touch with a lawyer to get assistance on how to sue. You may lose your right to file a claim if you take too long from the time the accident occurred. When a claim is clear cut, some people assume that they don’t require attorney assistance. For instance, you may go ahead and file the claim if it is clear that the other party was at fault and he/she even acknowledges it only to realize that you still need to hire the services of a lawyer later on.
Car Accident Attorney That Fights to Get You Compensation
Car accident lawyers can come in handy even if you’ve experienced minor injuries or spent low medical bills after the accident. You may qualify for other forms of damage that you’re not aware of and seeking legal advice will ensure your rights as a victim are safeguarded.
When to Fort Lauderdale Car Accident Lawyers hire a car accident attorney
It’s advisable to seek the help of a car accident lawyer in the following circumstances.
- If it is not clear who is at fault or if liability is shared among the parties.
- If you don’t know how to evaluate the claim.
- If the insurance company/adjuster has contacted you requesting for information such as medical records to prove your claim.
- If the insurance company/adjuster has presented you with an offer but you are unsure whether it is fair and you think you qualify for more.
- If you need help negotiating for a settlement since you don’t have the skills and knowledge to do this on your own.
- If you have incurred damages that are difficult to prove such as lost wages if you are a consultant or business owner. A car accident lawyer will come with the experience needed to help you qualify for the compensation you deserve.
- If you have encountered losses which are significantly hard to prove. For instance, if the accident resulted in inability to take care of your grandmother or sick mother, you may qualify for other forms of damages.
- If you have presented a claim to the insurance company but it has been denied, a car accident lawyer can help you to help them reconsider and give you a settlement.
- If the insurance company has given you an offer that is too low and you believe that your claim is a lot more, review it with an attorney who will advise on the way forward.
- If you have experienced serious injury and you don’t have the money to seek medical care; get in touch with a car accident attorney to help you get compensation faster.
Car accident attorneys can be of invaluable help in many other unique circumstances. For instance, if the car accident involves a minor with severe injuries, a lawyer can help to file a claim and ensure you get the most of your compensation. Sometimes the circumstances surrounding the car accident are complex and you need a lawyer to help you in performing expert investigations to support your claim.